Gifts from individuals, corporations, and foundations allow The Center for Autism & Neurodevelopmental Disorders to expand clinical services, educational and training programs, pilot innovative research projects, and retain and attract the best clinical and research faculty and staff, and provide scholarship programs for our wellness program and educational and training classes and workshops.
A few examples of how your gift brings help and hope are:
- $50. Toys and Materials. For our intervention and wellness programs.
- $150. Clinical Scholarships. For family consultation and specialized training classes with our autism experts.
- $500. Workshops. Support innovative programs for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals.
- $1,000. Endowment Campaign. For the ongoing, long-term support of The Center.
- $2,500. Screening and Diagnosis. For a family – the first step in changing a child’s life.
- $5,000. Training Fellowships. To prepare future professionals for clinical and research careers in autism.
- $10,000. Pilot Research Seed funding for novel autism research initiatives.
You may make a donation of any size by:
- Making a gift online by clicking here.
- Making a gift by check. Please make checks payable to: "UCI Foundation, The Center for Autism & Neurodevelopmental Disorders"
Donations may be mailed directly to:
The Center for Autism & Neurodevelopmental Disorders
Attention: Marilyn Huynh - Director of Development
2500 Red Hill Ave, Suite 100
Santa Ana, CA 92705
To learn more about opportunities to support the Center, please contact Marilyn Huynh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-267-0456.
Thank you for your interest in our work!