Overview of Services
The Center for Autism & Neurodevelopmental Disorder provides wellness programs to promote the health and well-being of individuals through art, movement, and music.
Our wellness programs offer opportunities for children and adolescents to express themselves with the help of our staff as well as professional musicians and artists.
We offer a range of programs including:
- Puberty, Hygiene and Health: For Boys
- Puberty, Hygiene and Health: For Girls
- Exercise classes
- Musical performances in partnership with the Pacific Symphony’s Heart Strings Program
- Art and Creativity Workshops in partnership with Chuck Jones’ Center for Creativity
- Movement, dance and music classes in partnership with Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Movement classes including dance, martial arts, and exercise.
- Gatherings and parties, including our annual Halloween party and parade.
- Sibling support groups, Transition to Adulthood groups, and other activities